This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients,
suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom Nordic Design
Market (Planet Rooms AB) holds information.
By “information”, we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we”, “us”, and “our” means Planet Rooms AB, a company
registered in Sweden with No. 556908-5474, registered office Jungfrugatan
11, 114 44 Stockholm, Sweden, and “you” means the individual to whom the
What we collect
– Your name
– Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone
– Your payment details/financial data i.e. your bank name, account number
and sort code
– Information related to your attendance of, and interest in, exhibitions, events
– Information about you that you give us in person at our events and art fairs or
by corresponding with us by phone, email, via social networks or otherwise
– Information in relation to your purchase of our pieces or use of our services.
How we collect information about you
– Collecting information you give to us when you purchase from us via email,
phone, at a fair or at our studio in Stockholm
– Your written request to add you on our mailing list
Your information enquiries received by email or over the telephone.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
– Provide information about our pieces and services to you
– Keep you informed about pieces, artists and events that we think you may
– Communicate with you
– Comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for security to check your
identity, legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary
– For the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order
to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts
– For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us
In order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will
generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there
is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described
above, those legitimate interests are:
– Collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient
– To make sure you receive updated information on Nordic Design Markets
– To provide the services you have requested
– Maintaining a record of your collection to ensure an efficient client experience
– For our own marketing and research.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy, we will not sell, distribute or lease
your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or
are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third
companies or service providers if this is necessary to provide you with our
pieces or services, respond to your enquiries or for any of the purposes
described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies,
or governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
Transferring your information outside Sweden, Europe
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination
outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and may also be processed by
staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service
When we, or our permitted third parties, transfer your information outside the
EEA, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect
your information to the standard required in the EEA or otherwise require the
recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure
data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your
information where the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate
protection of your information by the European Commission, or where you
have consented to do the transfer.
At any time, you have the right:
– To request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you
– To rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we
are holding is inaccurate
– To ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have
the right to hold it
– To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent
such processing is based on previously obtained consent)
– To ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described
below in the marketing section
– To restrict processing of your personal data
– To data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain
– To object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances
– To not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have
safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in
writing and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in any
event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will
comply with our legal obligations as regarding your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all
times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us
know if any of your personal details change at the following email address:
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for
marketing we may use your personal information to send you information
about events, exhibitions, art fairs and pieces. You can unsubscribe from
receiving them at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with this request.
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” form our mailing list at any time
thereby disabling any further such email or other communication from being
sent to you by emailing email@example.com/nordicdesignmarket. We will action any opt
out request from you without delay.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep information we collect about you for as long as required for
the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations
to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to
check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may
retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you
do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from
marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes
to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other sites, including via our social media
buttons. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and
respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy
practices employed by other websites and a link does not constitute an
endorsement of that website. Once you link to another website from our
website you are subject to the terms and conditions of that website, including,
policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure
when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you
do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details
or email address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and
should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org/nordicdesignmarket
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the
right (as a Swedish resident) to make a complaint to the Data Inspection
Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in Sweden:
Monday to Friday: 09.00–11.30 and 12.30–15.00
T: +46 8-657 61 00
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page
and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently
to see any updates or changes to our policy.